Linden Masque

file.png
file.png

Linden Masque

39.00

A gentle masque to moisturize, firm, and calm menopausal and couperose skin. Antioxidant Vitamins A and C protect and brighten the skin, while Vitamin K helps strengthen fragile capillaries.

INSTRUCTIONS
Cleanse and tone skin with the appropriate Bio Jouvance Paris cleanser and toner. Blot the skin dry and apply a generous amount of this masque to face, neck and décolleté. Let the masque stay on for 10-15 minutes, and rinse off with warm water and sponges. Tone with the same toner, blot dry and apply an appropriate moisturizer.

For external use only. If redness, irritation, or excessive stinging develops, wash off product immediately. Discontinue use and consult your physician.

PERFORMANCE INGREDIENTS

  • Aloe Vera – containing 99.5% water and the remaining 0.5% amino acids, it is used as humectant
  • Vitamin A – used for its skin-healing properties
  • Vitamin C – a potent antioxidant ingredient for skin
  • Vitamin K – it is known to reduce surfaced spider veins
  • Azulene & Chamomile Extract – an extract derived from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of Chamomile, it is used in this masque for its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties 

INGREDIENTS
Lipoproteins, Mimosa Extract, Allantoin, Squalene, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Preservative

Quantity:
Add To Cart